DMCA Copyright violation Notification
APKstore24comply by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by replying to notices of alleged violation that abides with the DMCA and other practical laws.
Each logo, product names, registered trademarks and company names seen on the site are the property of their respective owners. In case any material is found to violate the applicable laws, we may remove that as part of response from our side that is currently visible on the site that is controlled or operated by APKstore24 that is claimed to be violating. we will make a good-faith trying to connect to the developer who submitted the affected material on the site so that they may make a counter notification, in accordance with the DMCA.
Before filing either a Notice of violated Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to seek legal advises from lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other executed laws. The following notice requirements are directed to abide with APKstore24’s rights and duties under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not comprise legal advice.
Notice of Copyright violation
To write a notice of infringement material on APKstore24 please send a notification containing details below:
- A physical signature of the developmentteam or developer sanctioned to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated. It's compulsory for third party agencies to give a copy of "Physical Authorization Letter" that agency can refer all the copyrights things of them.
- recognition of the copyrighted work addressed to have been violated, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are addressed by a single notification, a representative list of these works on that site.
- writing URLs in the body of an email is a great way to assist us locate content quickly.
- Information rationally sufficient to allow the service provider to connect the complaining party, like an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address through which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party retrieves a good faith belief which use the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is true, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is sanctioned to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) a person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity of infringing may be subject to liability for damages).